17 September 2017

Tea Tree for Oily Skin - Oriflame Love Nature - Cleansing Gel

Hey friends, how is the Sunday coming along? I have realised this lately that when you are freelancing, whether it is a Monday or Friday or weekend, you don't really have a clue but what one must keep a check on is their skin. Especially with this changing clueless weather everywhere and the bad pollution and dirt, our skin (especially that of face) requires utmost importance.

I am sure you all have a face cleansing regime (if not, consider it!). What am going to share with you today is a product that I have used for the past 1 month and was waiting to be written about - the Oriflame Love Nature Cleansing Gel - for purifying oily skin in Tea Tree which is a known ingredient for clearing acne prone skin and blemishes on the skin.


I have a combination skin and my cheeks are filled with acne on and off, many times of the year. I recently got this cleansing gel for two reasons: One, for the Tea Tree component. Two, I believe in Oriflame, have been using its products for about 3 years now.

What does the product claims?
Love Nature Cleansing Gel Tea Tree effectively cleanses oily skin with the power of Tea Tree essential oil. Removes impurities, make-up and excess sebum, helping to prevent blemishes without over-drying.


How to use?

  1. Take a small amount of the gel on your palm.
  2. Apply thoroughly on your face, neck and behind the ear lobe.
  3. Massage and leave for a few seconds.
  4. Rinse with water.
The consistency of the gel is mild runny, it creates good lather and has a hint of mint green color to it. It has a very light smell which is quite refreshing.




Did it make the cut? - Yes!
  • It is travel friendly - love the sturdy packaging. (the cap fits tightly which means, no leaking!)
  • Doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or dehydrated
  • A small quantity is enough to create lather
  • Worth the money
What did not work out>? - It contains Paraben.


Will I buy it again? Yes, once I finish it (it is a 150 ml bottle). I would want to try the other cleansing gel of the same - Love Nature range by Oriflame too.

Buy it here: Love Nature Cleansing Gel Tea Tree
Priced at INR 379 for a 150 ml bottle
Let me know what you think of it. Will you buy it or no?

Leave your views in the comments section below.

Keep Traveling,

0 comments: